Thursday, November 18, 2010

An Aerial Perspective on Life

Some people want to get married in a church. I prefer the rolling fields of a dusty cattle ranch.



Some people want a big, lavish wedding with hundreds of guests. I prefer an intimate gathering with as many people as are able to fit on this pad.






Some people get so caught up in the day-to-day that the world just passes them by. I prefer to stop once and a while and marvel at the beauty of this universe.






Some people take comfort knowing they are marrying the man or woman of their dreams. I take comfort knowing that he’s the man of my dreams, AND he also happens to be a gangsta.

Some people think they can make it through life all by themselves. I used to think that, but now I know that even if I could, I wouldn’t want to go through life without my copilot.


XOXO Jelly

Some people forget that both marriage and life are supposed to be adventures. I welcome the adventure and try to focus on the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment