Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Project Champagne Butt

Everybody loves a good diet story don't they? I was thinking about calling my diet story "Project Cellulite", as gross as that sounds. But I've come up with a better title: "Project Champagne Butt"; because that's the truth of it. I have a champagne butt.

And when I'm ready to get this new diet up and running guess who's coming with me. My John Doe, my Lovies, Wes. We've all heard about Wes's "diet", the one I've supposedly put him on, and the one that had him eating 6 hot wings, 4 spiral sandwiches, ½ pan of rice crispy treats, 1 bottle of La Fin du Monde beer, ½ bottle of Riesling and almost a whole bottle of Champagne… oh and veggie sticks with guacamole… the other night. Apparently veggie sticks = diet. His reasoning is impeccable.

Since Wes isn't taking his "diet" very seriously, this could be the perfect opportunity for me to take charge of the situation. Things have gotten to detox status. It could get ugly. Stay tuned!


And for everyone who thinks dieting is stupid, here’s an easy breezy pizza recipe!

1 pizza dough (homemade is best)
1 heaping cup mozzarella
4 asparagus spears, peeled into strips
3 slices prosciutto, torn into pieces
½ cup goat cheese, crumbled.
Red pepper flakes

Roll out pizza dough. Assemble mozzarella, asparagus, prosciutto and goat cheese on top. Sprinkle red pepper flakes. Bake in 500 degree oven for 15 minutes or until edges are golden and cheese is bubbly. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment