Monday, March 14, 2011

Thundering

Did you know that Wes and I got ourselves a brand spanking new mobile home? Actually, someone else had purchased it previously and set it up, only to have it repossessed when they fell out of escrow. Mobile homes are a commitment baby, and some people manage to get in over their heads.

Anyhoodle, you know I can’t stop talking about Rolling Thunder, and to put the icing on the cake, we decided he (or is it a she? What gender do you assign a trailer?) needed a proper sign which we could display at the entrance. So without further ado, here’s the Illustrator masterpiece I’ve created for the Thunder:


Wes wanted the lightning bolts, and I thought the “And they lived happily ever after” was equal parts humorous and exact. It might need a little more “flare”, but I think it’s a good start.

Who knew a trailer could elicit such creativity?

No comments:

Post a Comment