Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trailer Park

We spent the weekend and yesterday sprucing up Rolling Thunder. I’m picking/eating the paint from underneath my fingernails as we speak. I guess I’m going to have to wait another week to get that manicure I’ve been planning since Christmas. That’s the way things go around here.

This trailer has turned out to be quite the commitment, and I believe that’s partially due to the way Wes operates. Everything’s got to be gnat’s ass (don’t ask me what that means… it has something to do with how small flies’ butts are). I’m not saying that’s a bad thing, I’m the same way, but going to Lowe’s not 1, not 2, but 3 days in a row is pushing my limits. The employees practically have us on a first name basis. One silver haired employee made the comment that Wes is quite the gentleman taking his lady out to Lowe’s on a Saturday night. Wes felt bad for me... for about 2 seconds. Then he told me to go pick out the cabinet knobs and potting soil.

But after this last trip, we might actually have a trailer which earns the designation of awesome. I’ll let you decide.

Before:
 
 
After:


The proud homeowner:
 
 
Now that's not a bad looking trailer.

And we will live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment