Friday, May 6, 2011

15 Days Away

This was 8 months ago:


Now we are 15 days away, which means I have been:

Making wedding programs.
Gluing wood chips to frames to make drink menu displays.
Wondering where my paycheck has gone for the last 6 months (because it sure as hell isn’t in my bank account anymore).
Visiting the Dollar Tree like a Martha Stewart crafting lunatic.
Buying copious amounts of alcohol.
Wondering where my paycheck has gone for the last 6 months (oh wait, I already said that… but did I mention that weddings are freaking expense?)
Trying not to act like Bridezilla, even though I’m single-handedly organizing this shindig. Obsessed should not be confused with painstakingly organized, because I consider myself the latter.

So if you don’t hear from me for a couple days, it’s because we’re coming into the homestretch. And my super cool, super pregnant sister came into town today! Which means I’m going to be scrutinizing the wonders of pregnancy. (It’s amazing how elastic human skin is! It’s crazy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment