Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Stallion and the Stud

Disclaimer: Reading this post will be similar to entering a field full of land mines. Bad jokes and corny comparisons abound. Consider yourself warned.


The morning of Thanksgiving, a group of us travelled from the main ranch over to a neighboring property to check out the Andalusian horses the neighbor breeds and trains. On our walk over, we saw several of the mares and babies grazing in the field. When we arrived at the house, the neighbor agreed to show us his special horse – his black stallion!



The one on the left is the Andalusian stallion. The one on the right is the Merced stallion. Boom! First landmine strike! But seriously, wouldn’t you think that Merced would be the last place where you'd find a Spanish born, Argentinian raised, blue eyed, olive skinned horse trainer with long flowing black hair? I just love globalization.

Now let us compare the stallion and the stud:




Yeehaw!




Now that’s what I’m talking about!

There was conversation about me mounting the stallion and processing into the wedding on horseback. I’m not sure I’m up for that, but I can guarantee there will be some stud mounting after the wedding. Boom! Landmine strike again!



I think I like the stud better. He’s more my type. And he’s got dirty, dirty moves. Boom! That landmine got my leg!

And thus concludes our comparison of the stallion and the stud.

Final Disclaimer (if you actually managed to read this to the end): I had low blood sugar when I wrote this, and if you want to know a thing about me, it’s that things get UGLY when I have low blood sugar. I cannot be held accountable for what has been said.
XOXO Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment