Friday, January 21, 2011

Dear P MC Baby

Dear P MC Baby,

I'm not really sure how to start this, or whether I should be writing you something in the first place (considering that your mom will probably never allow you to read this provocative website of mine), but you've been on my mind lately and I wanted to write you a little note. You're kinda small at this point… let me go check the fruit chart. Holy cow! You're the size of a peach!

Where was I… so you're kinda small and I can't believe you're going to grow into my little niece or nephew. I haven't been around many pregnant people before, especially ones I'm related to, so this is a whole new experience for me. I'm very excited and nervous, and hope everything goes well as you cook up in Mama's oven. Maybe I should apologize at this point, since you don't get to pick who you're related to and you just so happen to be related to me. I'm not all that bad; just don't catch me when I'm hungry.


I'm probably going to have an emotional freak out one of these days (OMG I can't believe my sister is having a baby!!!), but it will be a good freak out. The kind you have when you realize Santa Claus is not real, even though you continue to get presents on Christmas. It'll be a "time to grow up" freak out (OMG I can't believe my sister is having a baby!!!). Oh, and I didn't mean that thing about Santa Claus. He's totally real. I was just using it as an example.


So basically what I'm trying to say, is that you are very loved and anticipated. You also happen to have the most awesome Mama in the world (your Dad on the other hand…). So keep on swimming and sleeping and growing in your little cocoon. We want to meet you after you're all done and plumped, and not a moment sooner.

Love,
Your Auntie J

No comments:

Post a Comment