Friday, January 7, 2011

Moo

It’s Friday, the end of the first week of the Nmoo Year, and I’m mooverjoyed that it’s over with. It’s just been one of those weeks. I’ve been somewhat moofficient. I’ve gotten the year’s W-moos and 1099-moos finished and I’m well on moo way into tax preparation. Isn’t that moognificient? I think because it’s Friday, and because I’m such an amoozing person, I’m going to treat mooself to a cocktail. But I’m going to be very mooture and do something I’ve moover done before: I’m going to buy a remoosable champagne cork! You see, I mooght have a problem. I am unable to let champagne go to waste once the bottle’s been moopened, which means I usually end up moorinking the whole thing. That all changes moonight!

And finally, I should tell you that I spent at least 2 hours today drawing that cow in Illustrator. It probably explains why I have moo on the brain.

And no, I haven’t been drinking.

Yet.

XOXO Jelly

No comments:

Post a Comment