Thursday, January 13, 2011

News Flash: Blah

Things have been a little on the blah side around here. Not blah bad or blah good, just plain unexciting blah. With that in mind would you like to go for a little tour?

Here we go!
Where you're going, you may never know!


Look there's a cow!
Now I need to go find my plow!


Two houses on a hill!
This tour is such a thrill!


And the runway's up ahead!
There's plenty of room for airplanes on this homestead!


Also on my mind: lawyers. This is because as we were lying in bed last night, Wes got a call from a lawyer… at 9:45 at night. Let me tell you how much I know about lawyers:

1) They practice something called law.
2) Law has three letters.
3) I like to break laws (not really).
4) Lawyers work late.
5) There are tons of jokes about lawyers. My soon-to-be brother-in-law knows a lot of them. He also happens to be a lawyer. Since he’s not here, let me find an example for you...

Q: What do you have when a lawyer is buried up to his neck in sand?
A: Not enough sand.

OR

Q: What’s wrong with lawyer jokes?
A: Lawyers don’t think they’re funny, and nobody else thinks they’re jokes.

As for Wes’s conversation with the lawyer, I wasn’t really listening, but it sounded like a jolly good time. I am therefore anticipating the bill we’re going to receive. It was about a 22 minute convo (I might have to get a second job).

So there we have it. Just a good ‘ol blah week. But I have high hopes for the rest of the week! Some sweet potato muffins may be in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment