Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Judgmental (A Rap Song)

Several months ago I posted my version of a Taylor Swift song. I don’t think I even gave it a title besides “Channeling My Inner Taylor Swift”. I should have called it “Broken” or “Life is So Unfair” or something equally pathetic. The idea for my next song came directly from the title: Judgmental. I tried really hard to channel my inner, illiterate rapper. Enjoy!

Judgmental
(A Rap Song by Jelly)

Between you and me
There ain’t no history
But I’m lookin and I’m seein
Forming opinions about your rear-en

Talkin don’t do much
Thinkin is such a rush
I’m going to be honest with you girl
You more nuts than a squirrel

I’m judgmental, judgmental
I ain’t got no credentials
But I’m sure as sh*t still mental
Heeyy ya!!!

Judge me, judge you
Judging what’s we gots to do!

I don’t got no robe
I don’t sit on no throne
I’m just another player
Got my J.D. as a lay-er

Cause I’m judgmental, judgmental
I don’t need no credentials
But I’m sure as sh*t still mental
Heeyy ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment